Motorcycle Clocks is a free software application from the Themes & Wallpaper subcategory, part of the Desktop category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-08-17. The program can be installed on Android.
Motorcycle Clocks is a street bike themed analog clock widget for uniquely personalizing your phone. Following the release of the Motocross Clocks app, we received many requests for a street bike version. We tried to incorporate as many user suggestions as possible, so after many months of graphic design work, here is the final result. We hope you like it.
The free version comes with 4 clock themes and multiple color selections to match the make of your bike. A license key can be purchased which unlocks 7 more custom themes. This license key is a one time purchase which Google Play will manage, so that all themes will be unlocked on your other Android devices too.
- No advertisements
- 19 possible clock faces (theme/color combos)
★ Road Warrior helmet (free)
★ Front Wheel with 5 color schemes (free)
★ Brake Rotor (free)
★ Pro Stock helmet (free)
★ Tire / Tachometer
★ Piston Head
★ Cafe Racer helmet
★ Rear Wheel with 5 color schemes
★ Wheel Bearings
★ Hashiriya helmet
★ Bevel Gear
Note: With some older versions of Android, you may need to restart your device after installation for the widget to show up in the widget list.
Instructions for adding a widget:
1) Open the app drawer.
2) Select the 'Widgets' tab.
3) Long press on 'Motorcycle Clocks' and drop it on your home screen.
4) Resize and center as needed.
Instructions for Android 3.2 and below:
1) Choose an empty space on your home screen.
2) Hold your finger there (long press) for a menu.
3) Select the 'Widgets' menu item.
4) Select 'Motorcycle Clocks'.
1) Touching the clock face will open up the menu for changing themes.
2) A long press on the clock face will allow resizing (Android 3.1 and above).
Troubleshooting: Some versions of Android are slow to update their widget list, so you may have to give it a few minutes for Motorcycle Clocks to show up. If you don't have patience for this, a quick phone reboot should force the list to update (not a very elegant solutions, but it is a failsafe one for the vast array of phones out there). If Motorcycle Clock still does not show up in your widget list, it is because Android sometimes blocks widgets that are installed to the SD card (which CyanogenMod does by default). To fix this, do the following:
1) Open up Settings -> Applications -> Manage Applications.
2) Select 'Motorcycle Clocks'.
3) Click the 'Move to Internal Storage' or 'Move to Phone' button.
Motorcycle Clocks (version 1.4.1) has a file size of 2.20 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.